Sunday, December 8, 2013

On the eighth day of Creepmas, my true ghoul gave to me...

...a Van Helsing movie viewing!


I don't care what anyone thinks-I love this movie.
I don't understand why this movie got so much flack in the first place.
Not counting the cheese factor, the monsters actually looked proper, in my honest opinion.


Currently feeling like a vampire during this pregnancy. I don't ever feel cold (with that perk comes the ability to wear whatever I want without freezing. I missed that)...and might have a slight blood lust. Hehe.


The area where Dracula's castle is located always reminds me of winter.
Ian and I have been pairing this movie and Jingle All The Way together during the holiday season since we started dating back in 2009. It oddly works.

No comments:

Post a Comment