Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Blues

*I'm apologizing in advance, as this is probably going to be another rant post*

Cons are trumping pros these days, and frankly, I'm fucking sick of it.

I'm sick of people talking bad about me behind my back, and overhearing what they say, especially if I didn't post or say what they had heard about. Loose lips sink ships, jerks.

I'm sick of dealing Debbie Downers. Your attitude is contagious, and not in a good way.

I'm fucking sick of dealing with people that are highly impatient. I try my best to be patient with you, and it's not right when you don't return the favor.

I'm sick of feeling like my dreams are being forced to be put on hold. Fuck that. If you try to hold me back, I will let your ass sink. Not cool.

UGH.

Mantra that fits my life at the moment: "Prune away the bad, keep the good."

No comments:

Post a Comment