Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The First In-Person Readings Of The Year

Feeling pretty good about today, despite being groggy a good portion of it.

I'm feeling as if my huge creative block has passed. It feels wonderful! On news of creating new things, Katrina gave me another order. This time, it was for making business cards.

Anywho, when I'm on a creative kick, I love giving tarot readings. My readings turn out a lot more accurate and awesome, in turn.

Today, I gave my first live readings of the year. What surprised me was that the readings I did were for my SIL, Sarah. She was curious about the other night. I was supposed to give my FIL a tarot reading, but he changed his mind at the last moment and opted to watch a football game instead. :/

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I think Sarah is my favorite SIL to date. ;P

Anywho, she's really been interested in divination so far, so it was a treat reading for her.

So far, I did four readings in a row for her. They seemed pretty positive for the most part.

As far as booking more readings for this year, this fresh start has made me very inspired. I can't wait to read for others. ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment