Sunday, January 6, 2013

"Just Like Heaven"

I'm blogging early, as I have no idea when I'll be online for leisure today (again!).

So...I just finished watching "Just Like Heaven" not too long ago.

The first time I saw it, I had no idea what to expect. Due to Evelyn heavily teething, I missed a good chunk of this movie the first time. It sucked because I really loved what little parts I watched. This time around, I saw a greater portion of the movie, which I'm grateful for.

I really think the Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo pairing is quite sweet. The chemistry between these two actors is awesome.

I've decided that this movie will always put me into a good mood. Seriously, if you haven't seen it already, do so.

My only negative review on this movie is the fact that I didn't see a sex scene. Before you judge me, I enjoy sex scenes if they're placed in the right material. With the fact that Elizabeth and David had such heavy chemistry, it was disappointing. Then again, I have only seen the television edition, so that's what I'm going off of.

Oh, and I think Jon Heder's role is priceless. I totally forgot that he was in this movie. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment