Monday, January 7, 2013

Happiness Is...

...when you notice the little things in life that make you happy.

...like when I see Evelyn wake up and kiss her stuffed animals good morning.
...like when I notice Ian and Evelyn looking so peaceful in their sleep.
...like when I find the perfect moment whilst shooting a photo and the natural lighting is awesome.
...like when I manage perfect balance whilst doing a challenging yoga pose.
...like when I savor a bite of a delicious dessert.
...like when I am blown away by an amazing kiss.
...like when I pitch perfect and hit the highest note in a song.
...like when I read my tarot cards and the reading is fantastic.
...like when I pray to the gods/goddesses before I sleep and feel at peace.
...like when I have amazing dreams and do not want to wake up.
...like when I get to pet extremely cute animals.
...like when I am taken out on an amazing date and do not want the date to end.
...like when I meet with someone for the first time for work and I close deals perfectly.
...like when I am camping and see the stars and moon so clearly in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment