Friday, January 18, 2013

A New Beginning: Camera Edition

I'm glad that I have another 35mm camera in my possession now, especially with what happened to Ian's Holga. I really love the style of this camera a helluva lot.

Some of my favorite photographers/idols use this camera and gush about it on a daily basis. I was also sold by many positive reviews about the Canon AE-1.

I got two lenses with it (micro and macro). I can't wait to play around with them.

Also, Denise and I have a photoshoot collaboration in the works. We're thinking about shooting while there's still snow on the ground. :P

P.S. If it's compatible with the Canon AE-1, I sincerely want to get my hands on a Control Freak Lensbaby lens with an Edge 80 Optic attachment after my next paycheck. The results with that lens is drool worthy, even if some people don't consider that lens "professional."

No comments:

Post a Comment