Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Healthy Start To The Day

I'm making this post rather early this morning. This is because today is going to be swamped with work and studying, and I have no idea if I'm going to be back online for leisure tonight.

It feels awesome to be doing some yoga way early in the morning. If I have trouble sleeping, I usually pick a rather calming asana, and go from there to be knocked out fast. If I want to be alert for as long as possible, I go for an asana that gives me a wake up call. Combine that with some chai tea, and I'm alert as long as I want. I can't stress how yoga cures a lot of things physically! :P

Today, I went with the Dancing Sun Namaste Yoga sequence. I freaking love that asana. It always wakes me up.

Feeling pretty awesome, and can heavily focus on studying for my securities license and doing work around here. My biggest goals today are setting appointments for work, getting the laundry off of the day bed and sorted, and delivering a bunch of pictures to customers.

Oh, and as for my last post I made, I decided to finally purchase that set of Mala beads. I can't wait until they get here. It's so exciting! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment