Friday, December 21, 2012

Yuletide Greetings And A Graduation

(I noticed that this went to drafts instead of posting on schedule like I wanted it to. Sorry everyone! >.> )

I hope that everyone is having a pretty awesome Solstice so far.

This day had quite a few awesome parts to it. If the world ended today, I would have been fine with it.

Highlights of the day:

  • Yay! No Mayan apocalypse! (the Chinese lunar calendar is way more accurate anyway!)
  • On that note, the apocalypse memes
  • Katrina graduated from BSU! (pictures are on my Flickr account if you want to see them)
  • Being treated to a really late lunch by Katrina's family (we went to Chuck-O-Rama)
  • Going to Crone's Cupboard for the first time in years
  • Getting mom's and grandma's Christmas present shopping out of the way

No comments:

Post a Comment