Thursday, December 27, 2012

Work With Tears

If it's not one thing, it's another.

Today was really frustrating on multiple accounts.

Plans were changed at the last moment, due to certain people being super flaky. *coughShanecough* Ian and I were not pleased whatsoever.

We learned that there were only two or three good shots on Rachael's film roll. The rest were blurry as hell in a near artistic manner due to the Holga being evil. I've never had problems with it during other photoshoots. I hope to the Gods that this Holga doesn't have camera shake done to it. Not the unsteady hands one, but the one dealing with toy cameras.

I dropped near forty bucks on this photo run due to the scanner being out...

I'm now honestly scared to see how my other batch of photos turned out. I really should have used my La Sardina or my FIL's Rolleiflex.

FML

No comments:

Post a Comment