Thursday, December 13, 2012

On The Thirteenth Day of Creepmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

... a nostalgic couple thinking about their kids.


When we think of this time of year, let's look back and remember the good times that were.

If bad memories were there, make new ones.

People are only on this earth for so long, you know? Make your time count. Don't take your life for granted. Count your blessings.

...when I see this picture, I think of my grandma on my dad's side that passed away back in October. I will always treasure the time we had during the holidays that we spent together. She made the best homemade pies, cookies, and fruitcake during this time of year that I can only taste in memory now.

On another bittersweet note, today is the last day of this Creepmas 2012 countdown. It was an honor and privilege to write for it. I had a blast coming up with posts. Thank you so much. Everyone take care, and have an amazing rest of this holiday season! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment