Thursday, December 6, 2012

On The Sixth Day of Creepmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

... a really awesome book featuring Krampus!


Today is the night of St. Nicholas (the sixth of December). St. Nicholas rewards good children on this night.

The other night was Krampus Nacht (the fifth of December). Krampus is the opposite force/friend (in some cases) of St. Nicholas that punishes bad children with a branch, and captures them in his bag. He pulls pranks too.

In honor of Krampus Nacht, I'm posting up this book. It's called Krampus: The Yule Lord.

I REALLY want to read it!!! It has been on my reading to-do list for quite some time since I've heard about it.

So far, I have heard only good reviews about it.

The author who made this book has become one of my favorite artists in general. His works are so pretty.

If you want to get this book, check out this fantastic excerpt beforehand. If you want no spoilers and just want to buy the book, Amazon currently has the best pricing. For more information on Krampus in general, check out this fan site dedicated to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment