Saturday, December 8, 2012

On The Eighth Day Of Creepmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

... a Kate Bush Christmas special!

(Part one of the Christmas special)

(Part two of the Christmas special)

If you know me, you know I love Kate Bush's music.

I love her music so much that I plan on putting "Running Up That Hill" as one of the songs on my will listed to play at my funeral.

If you haven't listened to her music ever, you should go to Youtube right now and watch all of her videos. You know you want to. ;P

She has a shrill witchy voice that just sounds dreamy.

That dress that she wears while she opens up the Christmas special reminds me of the bat pinup dress I was working on for Halloween. I majorly approve of it.

I'm highly inspired to finish up that bat pinup dress, and wear it for a holiday party or my birthday now. ^w^

Kate Bush = Tasteful Creepmas listening music for sure <3

No comments:

Post a Comment